- Provide excellent customer service by providing immediate acknowledgement and responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Develops relationships by consulting with customers
- Stay current on products and procedures.
- Resolve customer issues and requests.
- Process customer deposits and payments.
- Check cashing.
- US Savings Bond redemptions.
- Process Night Deposit and Bank-by-mail transactions.
- Safe deposit box customer entry.
- Keep all customer and employee records strictly confidential and obtain information only as authorized.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal
- Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Bank Standards of Conduct.
- High School GED or equivalent.
- Cash handling, balancing and calculating skills.
- Ability to complete multiple and varying customer requests in a timely fashion.
- Good communication skills required.
- Microsoft Office/Computer Knowledge required.
- Ability to retain knowledge learned on-the-job.
- Ability to exercise proper judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to sit/stand at a computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements.
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action.
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment.
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions.
Salary: Depending on experience: