- Provides Excellent Customer Service
- Develops relationships by consulting with customers
- Stay current on products and procedures.
- Day to day operation of credit card portfolio
- Resolves customer issues and requests
- Fraud Loss Prevention
- New Credit Card Accounts
- Account maintenance Credit and Debit
- Day to day operations of Merchant portfolio
- Back up day to day operation of Debit Card portfolio
- Keep all customer and employee records strictly confidential and obtain information only as authorized.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Bank Standards of Conduct.
- High School GED or equivalent.
- Debit, Credit Card experience preferred
- Ability to complete multiple and varying customer requests in a timely fashion.
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Microsoft Office/Computer Knowledge required.
- Ability to retain knowledge learned on-the-job.
- Ability to exercise proper judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to sit/stand at a computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements.
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action.
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment.
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions.
Salary: Depending on experience: