Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is looking to fill a Real Property Utility Clerk position at our Main office in Salem, Oregon.
The Utility Clerk works in conjunction with our Real Property Manager to carry out a multitude of functions in the Property Management Department.
Rents & Other Payments
- Receive and process monthly/qtly/annual lease, rent, mineral royalties and crop share payments from tenants, property managers, etc.
- Verify rent payments received are equal to amount due. Contact delinquent tenants regarding payment
- Mailing of late notices to tenants, as required
- Assess late fees according to rental contract
- Obtain, and keep current proof of property/liability insurance coverage as required of tenant by the lease
Insurance for Trust Clients
- Monitor and pay property/liability premiums for outside insurance policies for trust clients
- Communicate with insurance companies and agents as needed
- Set up and maintain insurance files
- Cancel, change outside policies as directed by Trust Officer
- Management of bank owned parking lots
- Issue parking cards to new tenants, collect cards from departing tenants
- Prepare entries for rent processing and tenant set up/removal from trust accounting system
- Survey competing parking lot rents annually and report results to Property Manager
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports
- Maintain paper and electronic copies of Management Agreements, Rental Agreements, and vendor contracts for services
- Maintain paper and electronic copies of tenant proof of insurance.
- Maintain paper files for property/liability insurance coverage
- Maintain electronic versions of property tax worksheets
- Maintain Real Property spreadsheet on a regular basis
- Reconcile parcel market values and cost basis values on the real property list spreadsheet with the trust accounting system
- Process incoming mail and prepare real property invoices for Property Manager approval Prorate expenses for multiple ownership and bill outside parties
Trust Department Loan Portfolio
- Assist with the renewal and issuance of new loans
- Contact delinquent borrowers regarding past due payments
- Obtain proof of insurance as needed
Preparation of Trust Investment Committee Reports
- Monthly Delinquent Rent Report
Key skills required include:
- Basic understanding of accounting, real estate and legal documents
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Ability to operate various office equipment including personal computer, printers, Fax machine, 10-key adding machine, copy machine, etc.
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
- Ability to use good judgement and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to sit/stand at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finder, hand and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to reach, squat, bend and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Salary: Depending on experience
Full-time, Non-exempt position
Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity employer and Affirmative Action Employer committed to a diverse workforce. EEO/AA/MF/D/V, Religion, National Origin, Age, Gender Identity.