On July 29, 2015, Microsoft officially released Windows 10. Those currently using Windows 7 and 8.1 and have registered for the download will begin to receive notification that Windows 10 is available for installation on or after July 29.
Microsoft has stated that they will be slowly making the download available and will ramp up availability of the free upgrade over time.
Windows 10 ships with two browsers: Internet Explorer 11 and the new Microsoft Edge browser. The new Edge browser is enabled by default and will be used when accessing websites following the Windows 10 upgrade. Users who install Windows 10 can change the default browser back to Internet Explorer 11 under the Control Panel options. Additionally, Internet Explorer can be launched by searching for it on the start menu and clicking on the Internet Explorer desktop application. This will only be necessary for business customers that use Premier ACH services.
The Bank has fully tested and certified Windows 10 for all of our online platforms:
1. Pioneertrustbank.com – Fully tested and supported
2. Personal Online Banking & Bill Pay – Fully tested and supported
3. Business Online Banking & Bill Pay – Fully tested and supported. PremierACH customers must use Internet Explorer 11. Please call online support for help with this process.
4. Business Remote Deposit Capture – Fully tested and supported.
5. Secure File Transfer – Fully tested and supported
6. Remote Support – Fully tested and supported
Please note that Mobile Banking, while an online platform, is not impacted by this release as it is a non Windows based product offering.
As always, if you have any issues or questions, please reach out either through the website or call Online Support at 503-480-1929 and we’ll be happy to help!