Protect Your Account From Fraud!
With our Manage My Cards feature in PTB Mobile, you can turn your Debit Card on and off at any time, set transaction limits, set a purchase location area, block international transactions and restrict different merchant types.
Download the PTB Mobile App to take advantage of this anti-fraud tool.
Access it from the following locations:
Card valet screen:
Card Limits Screen:
Set ATM Limits:
Set Location Limits:
Set Merchant Limits:
Access your account information securely anywhere, anytime from the convenience of PTB Business Mobile! For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, download the PTB Business Mobile app for seamless access into your accounts. For iOS and Android users, simply download the apps and be on your way.
Combined with online alerts, real time transaction processing, bill payment, and mobile deposit, you always have up-to-date account information at your fingertips.
Equifax, one of the three credit reporting agencies, announced a breach involving the personal information of over 143 Million US consumers. The Equifax data breach exposed personal information that includes name, Social Security number, birthdate, and in some cases, drivers license number. A breach this large has the potential to include many Pioneer Trust Bank customers and we’re here to help in any way we can. Below are some steps you can take, specific to this incident, and others that are good practice in general.
General Good Practices
- Review your credit score annually, at no cost, and without impact to your credit score https://www.annualcreditreport.com/
- Monitor your active accounts with your existing financial institutions for fraudulent activity, such as new loans.
- Educate yourself about current threats to consumers. The FTC’s website and FAQs can be very helpful: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/
- Practice good online habits by learning good password hygiene, how to verify websites, and how to ensure secure connections while using websites.
- Stay aware! Scammers often use breaking news stories, such as this, as opportunities to scam individuals even further. Verify phone calls and watch out for phishing emails.
With the expected traffic increase in the Salem area and to allow our staff to view the Solar Eclipse, Pioneer Trust Bank will be opening at 11:00AM on August 21st.
We have completed the required maintenance on our core systems and they should be back online and functioning as expected. If you are having any difficulty, please contact online support at 503-480-1929.
We will be performing some maintenance on our core systems 8:30AM – 3:00PM on May 16, 2017.
This may cause intermittent connectivity to online and mobile banking services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.