3/20/20 – Effective immediately, both branches are providing banking services through the Drive-Up and Night Depository only. If you need to complete a transaction in our lobby or speak with an employee, please call 503-363-3136 to schedule an appointment.
3/17/20 -With ongoing concerns about COVID-19, Pioneer Trust Bank will effective immediately, provide banking services through the Drive-Up and Night Depository at our Medical Center Branch location in an effort to limit in person interaction and promote social distancing.
With ongoing concerns about COVID-19, Pioneer Trust Bank will, effective immediately, provide banking services through the Drive-Up and Night Depository at our Medical Center Branch location in an effort to limit in person interaction and promote social distancing.
At our Main Office location, the lobby will remain open with doors locked, to ensure social distancing and limit the number of customers in the lobby at one time. Customers are asked to use the Night Depository, which will be processed throughout the day and our Drive-Up, if your transaction allows.
If your transaction requires direct interaction, we are happy to help you in our Main Office lobby. If more convenient, please call ahead to 503-363-3136 and schedule a time to meet with one of our staff.
We will continue to monitor the updates and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Oregon Health Authority (OHA).
We understand matters like this can be unnerving. We want to remind you of our alternative banking services available to you:
- Medical Center Office – 10:00am to 5:00pm (M-T) 10:am to 5:30pm (Friday)
- Main Office Branch – 9:30am to 5:30pm (M-F)
- Available at both branches.
- If you’re not enrolled, please call 503-480-1929.
- With Mobile Banking, take a picture of your
check and make your deposit.
- If you need your mobile deposit limits increased, please call our online banking department at 503-480-1929.
- Pay nearly any bill with this free service through Online Banking.
- Access to over 30,000 ATM with no surcharge. Find the nearest ATM at: https://www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.html
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, our employees and our community is of utmost concern. We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and update you as the situation changes.
Thank you for your continued trust and please let us know if you have questions.