Hours: Mon-Thur: 8:00am – 5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Salary: Depending on experience
Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is looking for an experienced Commercial Loan Officer to add to our team. This position is focused on portfolio and relationship management. As a Commercial Loan Officer you are the face of the Bank to the customer and help people accomplish their financial goals using our loan products and your customized service. This position, as with all positions at Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A., does not have sales goals or quotas. Come add value to a high performing team and assist us in providing exceptional care to our beloved community in a fun work environment where you will be appreciated, supported, empowered and cared for.
- Meet with customers / prospects to determine needs and negotiate deals within policies and risk guidelines
- Manage assigned portfolio within established guidelines
- Manages loan processes to include pre-processing steps (financial and non-financial due diligence), processing steps (loan documentation preparation / review and closing), and post-closing (loan monitoring and booking)
- Ensure timely and thorough monitoring of portfolio through periodic reviews, continued analysis, proper credit quality grading and proper documentation
- Foster and maintain strong partnerships and working relationships with all departments
- Represent the Bank in local community as appropriate
- Follow documented procedures to execute duties
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with bank policies and processes and Regulatory standards.
- Review and process construction draws, payments, new loans and renewals
- Present credits to Loan Committee for approval
- Prepare and present all required and requested loan reports in a timely manner
- Effectively evaluate and manage each client relationship within assigned portfolio
- Answer loan related questions from customers
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant discipline preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Strong planning, organizational, time management and follow up skills.
- Customer-centric mindset with strong problems solving and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of lending practices, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Business and financial analysis skills with understanding of accounting and financial statements.
- Strong problems solving
- Microsoft Office / computer knowledge
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Ability to sit/stand at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to reach, squat, bend and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicant will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal Schedule I drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.