Explore Our Benefits
Deposit Checks Online
Save Time & Money
Less Trips to the Bank
Safe & Secure
Increased Cash Flow
Funds Credited More Quickly
Reduced Fees & Management Overhead
5 Step Mobile Remote Deposit
With PTB Mobile Deposit, making an online check deposit with your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone is as simple as snapping a photo. To utilize the Mobile Remote Deposit, download the Personal or Business mobile apps today!
- Endorse your check
- Select an account
- Photo capture the front & back of your check
- Verify check information
- Submit & you’re done
Or Download the Business App
Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Deposit is available to owners and authorized signers of deposit accounts who are enrolled in Mobile Banking.
- There is a $1,000 per check and a $1,500 per day, Mobile Deposit limit For Personal accounts.
- There is a $5,000 per check and a $7,500 per day, Mobile Deposit limit For Business accounts.
Prior to image capture, all payees on eligible items must endorse the back of each check by signing their name. The endorsement must include “PTB MOBILE DEPOSIT“.
Mobile Deposits received by 3:00pm Pacific Time on a Banking day will be considered to be the day of deposit. Otherwise, the Bank will consider the deposit was made on the next Banking day. Typically, the deposit will be available for withdrawal by the first Banking day after the day of deposit.
The customer is required to securely store the original check for at least 14 calendar days, but no longer than 30 days before securely destroying the original check using a method that ensures the destruction of all confidential information.
Please contact the Bank immediately. The Bank has the right to terminate a customer’s use of Mobile Deposit for any reason, at any time.
PTB Mobile Deposit is available to owners and authorized signers of deposit accounts who are enrolled in Mobile Banking. Only checks drawn on Financial Institutions in the United States payable solely to the account owner(s) are eligible to be deposited via Mobile Deposit.
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than an owner of the account (i.e., payable to another party and then endorsed to you)
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited to an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks payable on a financial institution outside of the United States.
- Checks which are not payable in United States currency.
- Checks which are post-dated or dated older than 6 months prior to the deposit date.
- Checks which are incomplete.
- Checks which are remotely created.
- Checks drawn on the account into which you are depositing.
- Checks which contain evidence of alteration, or that you know or suspect are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account.
- Checks which have been previously submitted through Mobile Remote Deposit.
- Checks which are payable on sight or payable through Drafts, such as Credit Card Convenience checks, for example.
- Items marked “non-negotiable”.
- Postal & Personal Money Orders.
- US Treasury Checks.
- US Savings Bonds.
- Cashier’s Checks.
- Traveler’s Checks.
- Substitute/Image Replacement Checks.
There are no fees for using PTB Mobile Deposit.