Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is seeking a professional, personable, and self-motivated individual for a full-time Tax Administrative Assistant. The Tax Administrative Assistant is responsible for monitoring the preparation of fiduciary tax returns, tax payments, tax refunds, and for mailing tax forms to clients and beneficiaries.
Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. regards all customer, client, and employee records as strictly confidential and obtain, use, or share such information only as authorized and absolutely necessary.
- Monitor fiduciary tax return preparation and ensure timely payment of tax payments owed by filing deadline
- Review set-up of all tax information in the trust accounting system for new accounts
- Review transactions for proper coding
- Communicate with Trust Officers and Administrative Assistants regarding coding, tax forms and tax returns
- Communicate with clients, beneficiaries, and accountants regarding tax returns
- Prepare and mail various tax forms and returns
- Maintain all tax forms and tax return records according to retention schedule
- Prepare reports for senior management and tax department meetings
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Two or more years of experience performing administrative responsibilities (tax setting preferred)
- Excellent math and accounting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Ability to work professionally with customers and co-workers
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via phone and email
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to sit/stand at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to reach, squat, bend and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to clearly speak, hear, see, and communicate with customers and co-workers of all levels
Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicant will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal Schedule I drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.