Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A., is looking for an experienced Trust Officer who can manage and coordinate all aspects of the Trust Department accounts assigned. This requires a detail-oriented team player capable of managing multiple projects, prioritizing them to meet deadlines and maximize outcomes for our clients. Communication, both verbal and written, is an essential skill.
This position, like all positions at Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A., does not have sales goals or quotas. Come add value to a high-performing team, and assist us in providing exceptional care to our wonderful community in a fun work environment where you will be appreciated, supported, empowered, and cared for.
The Bank regards all customer, client, and employee records as strictly confidential and obtains, uses or shares such information only as authorized and absolutely necessary.
- Managing all aspects of the client relationship
- Managing trust investment portfolios with the assistance of our Securities Department
- Coordinate with the Tax Department for all tax-related matters
- Work with the Real property Department to manage trust-owned real estate
- Detailed review and maintenance of account documentation
- Establish and maintain relationships with attorneys and other professionals related to the trust industry
- Review daily transactions for assigned accounts
- Work closely with the assigned Administrative Assistant, taking opportunities to use their talents and training them to acquire more
- Maintain knowledge of and follow established policies and procedures for account administration
- Possess a solid working knowledge of carious software products and applications used by the Trust Department
- Other responsibilities as the needs of the department evolve
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Trust Officer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and trust accounting system software
- BS/BA degree or higher preferred
- Professional trust designations preferred
- Ability to work professionally with customers and co-workers
- Ability to communicate effectively in-person, via phone and email
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to sit/stand at a computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand and arm movements.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to reach, squat, bend and manually manipulate standard office equipment.
Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicant will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal Schedule I drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.